by Great Western Mfg. Co., Inc.
Posted: Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 3:42PM EDT
Like all of Great Western’s sifters, their new QA line of quality assurance gravity flow sifters operate with a horizontal gyratory sifting motion that is recognized for its superior performance and precision separations.
Since the sifters use multiple stacked sieves, large amounts of sifting surface can be obtained while using a minimum of floor space. Multiple separations can be achieved with the amount of sieve area for each separation accurately allocated according to product requirements.
• All stainless steel contact surfaces
• Simple, sanitary sieve frame construction
• Snap-on food grade neoprene gaskets
• Elimination of all fasteners in the product zone
• Elimination of traditional backwire
• Reliable pneumatic sieve compression system
• Easy access for inspection, cleaning and maintenance
• Wrap around guards for unsurpassed personnel safety
Source: Great Western Mfg. Co., Inc.