BOULDER, Colo. – Hope Foods, one of the nation’s leading plant-based dips and spreads brands, today announced a new line of Cashew & Almond Dips featuring plant-based versions of favorite dip flavors like French Onion, Red Pepper and even Chocolate. The new Cashew & Almond Dips continue the Hope Foods tradition of innovation in the dips and spreads category with better-for-you options made with high quality ingredients that create rave-worthy, bold flavors. The new line will start to hit store shelves across the U.S. this summer.
“Our team has built a long-standing tradition of innovation within the dips and spreads category,” said Robbie Rech, Hope Foods co-founder and CEO. “We could not be more excited to bring shoppers looking for great-tasting, healthy snacks a new plant-based choice in the dips and spreads category. Whether consumers are looking for savory, sweet, or a bit of spice, the six flavors in this new line provide endless possibilities for enjoyment.”
The Cashew & Almond Dips are made from flavorful, next-level ingredients consumers have come to expect from Hope Foods, including thoughtfully-sourced organic palm oil, cacao, sunflower oil, red bell peppers and roasted garlic. The result is exceptionally-delicious and remarkably-healthy dips that are as fresh as what you’d find made in your own kitchen. As with other options from Hope Foods, the new Cashew & Almond Dips are cold-pressed utilizing state-of-the-art high pressure processing (HPP) technology to preserve maximum taste and freshness, and are also Non-GMO Project verified, GFCO certified gluten-free, OU certified kosher, and dairy and soy-free. Made in small batches just outside Boulder, Cashew & Almond Dips are a crave-worthy new product line with a rich, creamy texture that is the perfect pairing for chips, pretzels, and veggies, or spreading on sandwiches, wraps, and bagels.
Hitting shelves nationwide this summer in over 4,300 stores, the new Cashew & Almond Dips come in two sizes, including an 8oz (MSRP $5.99) with eight servings per tub, and also a 26oz size tub for club, offering 26 servings (MSRP $8.49). The new line includes six flavors ranging from salty to sweet and savory, including:
- French Onion – A chef-crafted, creamy, caramelized dip, the French Onion balances savory and sweet flavors in a dip with a dairy-like texture to create a fresh spin on a pantry staple.
- Avocado Ranch – Developed to be the “new school” ranch, this flavor has the perfect balance of creamy organic avocados blended with ranch seasoning that’s perfect for dipping.
- Roasted Garlic – This dip is full of zesty, garlic flavor and boasts a thick creamy texture that’s ready to up the ante on any summer grilling recipe or for your picnic dips.
- Roasted Red Pepper – Hope Foods has remixed a traditional roasted red pepper blend by slowly roasting fresh organic red peppers and blending them with cashews and almonds to create a rich, creamy dip.
- Chipotle – Smoky, sweet Southwest flavors of fire-roasted tomatoes and chipotle peppers come together in a bold and smooth dip.
- Chocolate – Hope Foods’ take on a sweet dip, the Chocolate Cashew & Almond Dip blends small batch organic cocoa, creamy cashews and delicious almonds with lower sugar and less processing than most other chocolate spreads on shelves today.
The new Cashew & Almond Dips line is launching as Hope Foods continues to experience strong YoY growth. Founded in 2011 when a group of friends in Boulder first decided to sell Spicy Avocado Hummus at the local farmers market, the company has continued to see strong adoption, and today is in more than 6,200 stores nationwide.
To learn more about the new Cashew & Almond Dips, and join the effort to spread hope, please visit hopefoods.com.
About Hope Foods
Hope Hummus was first sold at the Boulder Farmer’s Market in 2011 by a group of friends who believed in the power of fresh possibilities, and who will never be done seeking the greatest potential for the food we create. As the first nationally-distributed organic hummus brand, we remain committed to creating dips that meet our high-quality, exceptionally-delicious and remarkably-healthy expectations. We still make our dips in small batches using high quality, organic and plant-based ingredients like EVOO, black garlic and pesto, so they taste as good and fresh in your kitchen as they do in ours. We believe that the simple act of sharing good food can nourish the body as well as the soul, which is why have made a commitment to support awareness about mental health to help suicide prevention efforts around the country. We hope you join us on our pursuit to eat better, live better and do better. For more information and to find a store near you offering our hummus and dips, please visit www.hopefoods.com and connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.