NEW YORK — The Specialty Food Association (SFA) returns to New York, NY June 23-25, 2019, with its 65th Summer Fancy Food Show. Held at the Jacob Javits Center, the largest specialty food and beverage trade show in North America will feature the latest in innovative specialty food products.
Registration is now open at fancyfoodshows.com.
Over 2,600 exhibitors will cover more than 14.5 football fields of space and showcase 200,000+ specialty food products. Exhibitors hail from all over the world.
“This is an exciting time in the specialty food industry,” says Phil Kafarakis, president of the Specialty Food Association. “Consumers are demanding high quality foods with top-of-the-line ingredients. The Summer Fancy Food Show has become a top resource for buyers and retailers working to meet this consumer demand. The show highlights high quality and innovation, offering the chance to sample the newest of the new and the best of the best. It’s not to be missed.”
Show highlights will include a full range of attractions, programming and events including:
- SFA Hall of Fame and Lifetime Achievement Awards
- 2019 sofi Award winners & the 2019 Specialty Food Product of the Year announcement
- Education programming featuring the “What’s Next in Food“ attractions, as well as global innovative speakers on sustainability, commerce, food tech, and food innovation
- A provocative Disruptors Panel with nontraditional solutions to ever-changing agri-food challenges
- What’s New, What’s Hot showcases presenting hundreds of on-trend products
- “New Brands on the Shelf” featuring up-and-coming producers who are SFA Member Candidates
- Front Burner: Foodservice Pitch Competition
- Incubator Village with new specialty food start-ups displaying their products at the earliest stage
- SFA Foundation’s annual food donation challenge at show’s end
The Fancy Food Show is a trade-only event. The SFA provides complimentary press badges to qualified media. Learn more and register at fancyfoodshows.com.
About the Specialty Food Association
The Specialty Food Association is a thriving community of food artisans, importers and entrepreneurs. Established in 1952 in New York, the not-for-profit trade association provides its 3,800 members in the U.S. and abroad the tools, knowledge and connections to champion and nurture their companies in an always-evolving marketplace. The owns and produces the Winter and Summer Fancy Food Shows, and presents the sofi™ Awards honoring excellence in specialty food. Learn more at specialtyfood.com.
Facebook: Specialty Food Association
LinkedIn: Specialty Food Association