DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56e272/global_cheese_anal) has announced the addition of the “Global Cheese Analogue Market 2009” report to their offering.
This is a report on the Global Cheese Analogue market. The rise of eating habits such as veganism and health considerations such as lactose intolerance among consumers and the increased functionality of cheese ingredients expected by food processors has led to this specialist niche category increasing its global footprint.
The report includes:
- Information on supply and usage in 87 markets.
- The report provides information on volume and value, manufacturer supply, channel distribution, low fat and local production versus imports at country and regional level.
- Segmentation by cheese flavour variety (e.g. Mozzarella, Edam, Parmesan, etc)
- Product sub-sectors include deli, cut and wrap, slices, shredded and powdered
- Soy versus Rice versus Others
- Food Service versus Industrial versus Retail (deli versus packed)
- The year series is 2004 to 2008 with forecasts to 2013.
The research methodology is based on a two stage approach to gathering and analysing data.
Stage 1: Utilisation of In-House Resources
Main sources of secondary data include:
Stage 2: Field Research
Conducted in relevant markets and include:
Proteus Insight’s contact throughout the international dairy processing industry allows us to talk directly to key industry players to gain their view of the market or industry being analysed.
Store checks are carried out by our network of market analysts who confirm products, manufacturers and brands available in selected markets.
Source: Research And Markets