DOWNERS GROVE, IL – All-America Selections (AAS) has just released the 2017-2018 Annual Report reflecting the group’s activities from the past 12-18 months.
For the past eight years, AAS has prepared a yearly statement of organizational updates including those of sister organization National Garden Bureau.
This Annual Report is designed to bring new awareness to the organization’s activities and progress. A few key points in this year’s report are:
- The new Ambassador programs implemented, both inside and outside the industry
- The continuing financial health of the organization
- Details of the newest AAS Winners
- Social Media successes and how the industry can benefit
- Update on sister organizations, National Garden Bureau
All questions and/or comments can be directed to AAS Executive Director Diane Blazek
The report, in PDF format, can be downloaded from the AAS website here.
All-America Selections was founded in 1932 and continues as the oldest independent plant testing organization trialing exclusively in North America. Every year, never-before-sold varieties are trialed in our Trial Grounds where professional horticulturists determine which varieties will be deemed winners based on their garden performance. AAS relies upon a public relations program to inform gardeners about AAS Winners that are announced three times a year.
Source: All-America Selections