COLUMBUS, OH – AmericanHort is pleased to announce an expanded service agreement with K·Coe Isom, LLP, the nation’s leading food and agriculture consulting and accounting firm.
“We’ve partnered with K·Coe Isom for years, in a more informal relationship and focused primarily around tax issues. We look forward to offering our members access to their in-depth expertise in a variety of advisory disciplines,” stated Ken Fisher, President & CEO of AmericanHort.
“K·Coe has identified a team of their expert consultants to be available to AmericanHort premium members who can call the firm and receive an initial consultation by phone,” explains Tal Coley, Director of Government Affairs. “This access enables premium members to exchange questions or ideas, as well as receive initial consultation regarding issues or concerns at no additional cost.” Any follow-on work would become a project between the association member and K·Coe Isom at a negotiated fee.
“We’ve enjoyed the history between the AmericanHort and Federal Affairs teams, so the opportunity to provide premium members with the ability to tap into our diverse firm services for a more rewarding experience is exciting,” says Bryce Gibbs, principal at K·Coe Isom.
There are several areas of expertise that AmericanHort members might find beneficial in consulting with the designated K·Coe Isom team:
· Tax and Accounting – get help with changes in tax code and regulations and counsel on how to best apply accounting principles to maximize financial benefits
· Financial Advice – via the CFlexO Services, businesses can receive customized CFO-level advice, controller-level analytics, or daily bookkeeping services
· People Services – experienced HR experts help organizations attract, retain, develop, grow and nurture the critical human elements that keep a business operating
· Sustainability Services – sustainability experts are certified in food and agriculture sustainability to help assess, verify, and report on practices to manage costs and risk factors to deliver higher market value
· Next Gen Services – experts will work with you to develop a long-term strategy to reflect your business and personal goals to assure and enrich your legacy and help you work through business transition plans
· Technology Consulting – advisors help a business become more efficient, competitive and agile by leveraging cutting-edge technological resources to produce meaningful results.
If interested in learning more and connecting with these dedicated experts, please contact AmericanHort at 614-487-1117, or email us at [email protected]
Green industry businesses perform better, grow faster, and prepare for the future as a member of AmericanHort, the green industry’s leading association. With a rich history of serving horticultural professionals, AmericanHort supports nearly 14,000 members and affiliated businesses that include breeders, greenhouse and nursery growers, garden retailers, distributors, interior and exterior landscape professionals, florists, students, educators, researchers, manufacturers, and all of those who are part of the industry market chain. The horticulture industry’s production, wholesale, retail, and landscape service components have annual sales of $196 billion, and sustain over 1.6 million full- and part-time jobs. AmericanHort works to impact the growth, performance and successful future for the industry through advocacy, research, education, and advancing industry standards.