ANAHEIM, CA—On January 26, 2019, the industry will gather for “A Greek Odyssey,” the 2019 Fresh Produce & Floral Council (FPFC) Dinner Dance.
A highlight of the evening will be the Council’s formal introduction of the 2019 Board of Directors. 2018 Chairman Alfonso Cano of Lucky will pass the gavel to Andrew Bivens of Westlake Produce Company, but will remain on the board as the Past Chair Representative, replacing Connie Stukenberg of the California Avocado Commission. Stukenberg will remain on the Board as the Past Chair Representative and Brian Cook of Pete’s Living Greens will serve as Chair Elect.
Sean McClure of Bonduelle Fresh Americas, Home of Ready Pac Foods has joined the Executive Committee of the Board as Secretary/Treasurer. Roger Schroeder and Harland Heath will continue to serve as Honorary Past Chairmen.
Retiring from the FPFC Board this year are
• Nancy Betancourt, Vision Produce Company
• Kelly Craner, B&C Fresh Sales
• Allen DeMo, Frieda’s Specialty Produce
• Brad Martin, Perimeter Sales & Merchandising
• Marvin Quebec, Quebec Distributing Co.
New to the Board of Directors are
• Paul Kneeland, Gelson’s Markets
• Kori Martin, The Oppenheimer Group
• Lynnie Nojadera, Quebec Distributing Co.
• Sheryl Salazar, Albertsons/Vons
• Michael Schutt, Raley’s Supermarkets
• Dannie Timblin, Edge Sales & Marketing
• Paige Venable, Vallarta Supermarkets
Continuing their service as members of the FPFC Board of Directors are:
• Mike Casazza, FreshSource, LLC
• Greg Corrigan, Raley’s Supermarkets
• Rick Cruz, Pavilions
• Scott Leimkuhler, Progressive Produce, LLC
• Liane Mast, Stater Bros. Markets
• Kristen Reid, MIXTEC Group
• Rich Van Valkenburg, Van Valkenburg & Associates
• Bob Waldusky, Fresh Gourmet Company, LLC
The Annual Dinner Dance will also mark the completion of the 2018 FPFC Apprentice Program and these graduating Apprentices will be recognized during the program.
• Sean Barganski, Progressive Produce, LLC
• Cote Clark, LA Produce Distributors
• Audrey Dunne, Apio, Inc.
• Jon Heywood, Dimetri Gardikas Produce Co.
• Victoria McGregor, Bondoulle Fresh Americas/Ready Pac Foods
• Paula Rae Metheny, Frieda’s Specialty Produce
• Myisha Nathaniel, Raley’s Supermarkets
• Michael Poore, Grocery Outlet
• Vanessa Romero, QSI, LLC
• Megan Stallings
• Laura Sterling, Zespri Kiwifruit
Tickets for the Annual Dinner Dance are available at FPFC.org or by calling 714-739-0177.