Granite Bay, CA: After more than 9 months of user research and web development, Joe Produce has launched “Joe 2.0,” which is the culmination of working with thousands of produce companies and many more thousands of site-users over the past six years. As the first major revision in the company’s history, the JoeProduce.comteam members took their time and were meticulous with every single detail. They could not be happier with the results, including the initial feedback from employers and job seekers alike.
Of the site’s success, Joe Produce’s President Rex Lawrence said, ”This is a giant step for us in terms of changing our website. It’s one thing to change an information-based site, but when your site is your main customer interface, it’s all that much more serious. After we received the high scores from our last focus group, we knew that it was time to launch. I could not be happier! It's now an ongoing process of refinement and adding greater value as we move forward.”
JoeProduce.com is now faster, cleaner, easier to use, and provides a better overall user experience. The team approached this site like a “job store” versus a job board. It’s more than semantics; it’s a philosophy and strategy of how to add value for the company’s clients and job seekers alike.
“In the days, weeks, and months to come, visitors will see new features and refinement that will make their experience progressively better,” according to Lawrence.
Some notable changes:
- New, user-friendly homepage that Includes the Quick Check Features: Latest Jobs, Jobs By Location, and Featured Jobs.
- Featured Jobs are enhanced job ads that can be found throughout the site.
- Larger font and enhanced readability throughout the site.
- Popular Produce Areas, a new category, ranging from Salinas to Yakima and more, each have their own page now.
- A new “Search” page, with a wide selection of options to search narrowly and/or by various categories.
- Enhanced Company Profile pages and Job Description pages.
- Easier access to JoeProResumes.com—the resume writing service, and Joe Produce Search—the executive recruiting division.
- The ability to submit a confidential resume directly to us is now even easier.
- FAQs for both Job Seekers and Employers is easier to find and read.
About Joe Produce, LLC: JoeProduce.com is an Online Job Center for produce, agriculture, and related companies as well as produce people across the entire food chain – from seed to store and a whole lot more! Founded in 2012, by produce industry veteran Rex Lawrence.
The company makes it easy and cost-effective for employers to reach the perfect talent to meet their needs. Joe Produce utilizes the latest technology, media, and social media to connect agricultural employers and thousands of qualified job seekers.
Source: Joe Produce, LLC