Living Greens Farm, the largest vertical plane, indoor aeroponic farm in the world, announced it will launch a new product line of fresh air-grown salads. The Living Greens line includes salads and herbs have higher food safety standards, are more flavorful, and use a fraction of the land and water used by traditional farms.
Living Greens Farms’ air-grown produce is better for the environment and you – their purely delicious, nutrient-rich salads never uses pesticides, herbicides or GMOs. Their patented growing system is also local to the Midwest with produce harvested and delivered within hours to local stores – instead of shipping fresh greens thousands of miles across the country. By purchasing Living Greens Farm air-grown salads, Midwesterners can now make a smart choice that is healthier and fresher than conventional offerings, as well as supports local jobs.
Packaged & Clamshell Lettuce
- Chopped Butter Lettuce: Soft, buttery and delicately crispy lettuce is the perfect canvas for an anything-goes salad, as a burger garnish or with a simple vinaigrette.
- Romaine and Butter Crunch Blend: Sturdy, dark green leaves with crispy ribs balancing sweet and delicate, this lettuce balances crunch and cool.
- Leafy Green Chopped Romaine: Pre-chopped for a quick, delicious, textural and nutrient-rich meal or side dish.
- Caesar Salad Kit: Living Greens’ interpretation of this classic salad starts with chopped romaine and includes sourdough croutons, Caesar dressing and not-to-be-missed aged Parmesan.
- Whole Butter Lettuce: This mild, sweet and crisp lettuce is ideal in wraps, salads and sandwiches.
- Romaine Leaves: Crunchy, succulent and mild, Romaine is the go-to lettuce for Caesar salad or can be enjoyed grilled with olive oil and lemon juice.
Herbs & Microgreens
- Fresh Basil: Extravagantly aromatic, this culinary herb offers the fragrance of pepper, anise and mint and a sweet, yet savory taste that can be paired with pasta, meat dishes, fish and more.
- Micro Kale: This satisfying, tender, earthy and sweet microgreen redefines the concept of baby kale – perfect for salads, sandwich, pizza or cracker toppings.
- Micro Arugula: This popular small green features a bold, nutty and slightly peppery flavor.
- Micro House Blend: A unique blend of mustards, lettuces, kale, cress, choi and cabbage with complex flavors that are simply delicious.
“As one of the largest indoor farms in the world, we’re committed to providing high-quality air-grown produce throughout the midwest,” said Dana Anderson, founder and CEO of Living Greens Farm. “We envision a day where everyone in the U.S. has access to year-found fresh greens grown near you. Changing the world for the better starts with one person, one bite and one Living Greens salad at a time.”
Living Greens new produce line is available at select retailers throughout the Midwest. To learn more about Living Greens products, visit http://www.livinggreensfarm.com.