Los Angeles – Per Donald Souther, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing: “Our Phoenix facility over the last several years has developed a streamlined repack operation, sustainable energy additions and near perfect food safety scores. Under Lance’s leadership we want to grow our operation by assisting other companies with our services.
We see a growing need for storage, cross dock, repack and distribution in the Phoenix area as new products continually inundate the grocery industry.”
· 35,000 square feet of warehouse space located in prime transportation corridor. The facility is located just 1 block south of the I-10 between 67th Avenue and 75th Avenue, with 2 major truck stops within ½ mile.
· 20,000 S.F. of cooler space divided into 7 coolers with automatic independent temperature control (from 30 ºF to 50 ºF). 50% racked and 50% open floor.
· Primus GSF-certified facility. Audit conducted October 2018, 100% score, no corrective actions required.
· Continuous raw product testing for Salmonella, E. coli and Listeria is available upon request.
· Staging area for order set up.
· Multiple dock doors for shipping and receiving
· Repack facility (capable of hand sorting most product lines), handling any rejections for rework to include re-delivery.
· Solar Energy efficient – solar panels installed on rooftop supply 58% of total electricity demand.
· Local deliveries available 7 days a week.
For additional information and availability contact Lance Nichols, GM / VP at 602-256-7783. www.visionproduceco.com