WENATCHEE, WASHINGTON – The Washington Apple Commission welcomes five reappointed members to the Board of Directors.
The commissioners, who were elected for a three-year term, are:
- Dave Robison (reappointed) – Grower, District 1
- Michael Roche (reappointed) – Grower, District 2
- West Mathison (reappointed) – Grower, District 3
- Jorge Sanchez (reappointed) – Dealer, District 1
- Miles Kohl (reappointed) – Dealer, District 2
“I’m excited to have five Washington Apple Commission board members returning for another 3-year term. Their dedication and insights prove valuable to staff as we work to increase Washington apple consumption across 25 internationals markets.,” Todd Fryhover, Washington Apple Commission President says. “I thank these five gentlemen, as well as all WAC board members, for their dedication to the industry.”
Other members on the commission are:
- Mark Stennes – Grower, District 1
- Cass Gebbers – Grower, District 1
- Jim Thomas – Grower, District 3
- James Foreman – Grower, District 2
- David Douglas – Grower, District 2
- Jon Alegria – Grower, District 2
- Bob Mast – Dealer, District 1
- James Hazen – Dealer, District 2
- Bill Walker – WSDA Representative
It is the mission of the Washington Apple Commission to serve the Washington apple industry by increasing consumer demand through innovative marketing and promotions in international markets.
For more information, please contact Hailey Key at (509) 663-9600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.