ORLANDO, FL – Thousands of new products and services from 400 exhibiting companies for restaurants, caterers and foodservice establishments were introduced during this week’s Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show and Healthy Food Expo Florida being held together at the Orange County Convention Center. Several Awards were presented, including:
- The Best in Show Winner in the Featured Product Showcase was Wake Up America for their Edible Cookie Cup. http://noicaffe.net/edible-cookie-cup which was also recognized in the Pitch the Press program.
- The 1st Place Runner Up was Oumph! for their Plant Based Protein Chef Style https://oumph.us which was also recognized in the Pitch the Press program.
- The 2nd Place Runner Up was Water Promotions for their CBD Water. http://www.waterpromotions.com/cbd-water
- Best In Show Winner: Food Trends Experience was Gem of Lebanon for their truly authentic olive oil. https://www.gemoflebanon.com
- Best in Show for Pitch the Press was Oil Chef for their new fryer accessory (https://oilchef.com). The 2nd place winner was HomeFree, LLC (https://homefreetreats.com) for their One Cookie for All Gluten Free cookie line and 3rd place was Mystic for their Gluten Free Hemp Infused Vodka (https://www.now-brands.com). Editors from several leading industry publications including identified 12 innovative new products that were presented to the media and buyers. The other products chosen were:
- 1st Line Equipment for the Lelit Bianca Espresso Machine https://www.1st-line.com
- Arctic Buzz for their Adult Ice Cream www.arcticbuzzicecream.com
- Fort Myers Brewing for their Craft Spiked Seltzer https://www.fmbrew.com/fmbrews
- Le’Ann’s Infusions for their CBD Cheesecake http://leannscheesecakesnmore.com
- Natalie’s for their Holistic Line of Orchid Island Juices http://www.orchidislandjuice.com
- Reeden for their ZELAH Palm Leaf Ware and Paper Straws https://www.reeden.co
- Tablee for their Tablee Taps https://www.tablee.co
The Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show and Healthy Food Expo are produced and managed by Clarion UX, and sponsored by the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association. The trade show and conference provide industry professionals access to the hottest menu trends, state of the art design and decor, a renowned education program, several culinary demonstrations, and 400+ of the leading vendors and purveyors dedicated to serving the restaurant & foodservice community. For more information, visit https://www.flrestaurantandlodgingshow.com/.