SHELTON, CT March 13, 2019 – Clarion UX and the National Grocers Association (NGA) have announced dates and locations for The NGA Show through 2023. The NGA Show is the place where independent grocers have gathered for over 35 years, connecting supermarket retailers and wholesalers, food manufacturers and service providers from around the world to share innovative solutions and best practices that support and strengthen the independent supermarket channel. The NGA Show is produced and managed by Clarion UX as part of the Food & Beverage Portfolio in partnership with NGA. For more information visit www.theNGAshow.com.
Future dates and locations:
- Feb. 23-26, 2020 – San Diego Convention Center
- March 7-10, 2021 – Caesars Forum, Las Vegas
- Feb. 27- March 2, 2022 – Caesars Forum, Las Vegas
- Feb. 26- March 1, 2023 – Caesars Forum, Las Vegas
“We’re excited to plan out the future dates for the upcoming NGA Shows and share them with the industry,” said Peter Larkin, President and CEO of the National Grocers Association. “We recently held a very successful event in San Diego, and we are excited to return for another year to experience all the vibrant city has to offer with family and cultural attractions. We then look forward to returning to Las Vegas beginning in 2021 moving into the new Caesars Forum Conference Center.”
Highlights of The NGA Show include:
- Over 400 leading companies showcase their newest products and services in the exhibit hall.
- Extensive conference program features engaging topics and renowned speakers on a variety of important topics including people development, finances, sustainable strategies, tech trends, operating for excellence, family business succession, etc.
- Dynamic networking events, Opening Keynote Session featuring renowned speakers, Opening Night Welcome Reception, the NGA Creative Choice Awards, the NGA Best Bagger Championship, the Student Case Study Competition, and more.
The National Grocers Association (NGA) is the national trade association representing the retail and wholesale grocers that comprise the independent sector of the food distribution industry. An independent retailer is a privately owned or controlled food retail company operating a variety of formats. The independent grocery sector is accountable for close to one percent of the nation’s overall economy and is responsible for generating $131 billion in sales, 944,000 jobs, $30 billion in wages, and $27 billion in taxes. NGA members include retail and wholesale grocers, state grocers’ associations, as well as manufacturers and service suppliers. www.nationalgrocers.org.
Clarion UX (www.clarionux.com ) produces 37 events across 13 sectors of both trade and consumer events. Clarion UX, which is the U.S. division of Clarion Events, UK, and backed by The Blackstone Group has become one of the fastest growing event companies in the U.S. with aggressive growth through both acquisition and launch. Clarion acquired PennWell in early 2018, bringing 4 Tradeshow 200 events into the U.S. portfolio and super-charging the already rapid growth. Clarion UX has offices in Trumbull, CT; Kennesaw, GA; Boca Raton, FL; Tacoma, WA, and Fairlawn, NJ.