Santa Fe Springs, Calif. – Day-Lee Foods, Inc., one of the leading U.S. producers of high-quality Asian meals and appetizers, is announcing the launch of foodservice offerings for restaurant, hot deli and university dining. The new items include a variety of traditional, mouthwatering dishes such as Spicy Tempura Cauliflower, Korean BBQ Chicken, Sriracha Chicken Gyoza, Teriyaki Chicken, Mandarin Orange Chicken and Karaage Chicken. Each recipe is crafted with high-quality chicken or vegetables in tandem with an array of enticing, authentic flavors for delectable Asian cuisine crafted for maximum flavor, texture and value. Winter Fancy Food Show attendees are invited to stop by booth #6254 to taste-test the products firsthand and learn more.
“With convenient, time-saving meal solutions on the forefront of many consumers’ minds, we’re excited to offer these signature recipes re-crafted specifically for new foodservice opportunities,” said Craig Jaunzemis, Director of Sales & Marketing for Day-Lee Foods. “People are increasingly seeking delicious, ethnic food, and with these new placements brings wider accessibility and added convenience to provide consumers with deliciously convenient food in authentic Asian flavors. Above all, we’re passionate about providing consumers and foodservice alike with quality products, and this opportunity allows us to reach a wider audience than ever before.”
The brand has broadened product availability with new placements in a variety of regional warehouses, like Sysco, as well as with many popular universities, including University of California and California State University campuses. Day-Lee Foods Inc. produces restaurant-quality dishes that offer authenticity, value and convenience. The fresh, exotic flavors and innovative combinations offer innovative twists to classic Asian dishes. The key products available as a part of the food service expansion include:
- Spicy Tempura Cauliflower – freshly sourced, lightly battered cauliflower florets paired with a deliciously tangy, mildly spicy Asian sauce for the perfect vegetarian entrée, appetizer or side dish.
- Korean BBQ Chicken – signature Korean flavors and high-quality white meat chicken unite, providing a balanced, umami flavor. The new and improved formula offers 42 percent less fat while delivering a crave-worthy, tangy bite.
- Sriracha Chicken Gyoza – crafted with deliciously seasoned chicken and mildly-spicy sriracha sauce, these bites offer a flavorful, spicy alternative to traditional dumplings.
- Teriyaki Chicken – re-created with less sodium and less fat, the new Teriyaki Chicken is prepared with tender, no-antibiotics-ever white meat chicken and a tangy ginger sauce for warming, delicious flavor.
- Mandarin Orange Chicken – double fried for optimal texture and crafted with large pieces of white meat chicken, each bite offers great meat-to-dough ratio and satisfying flavor.
- Karaage Chicken – fried dark meat chicken featuring a crispy outside and moist & juicy inside, perfect for flavor purists.
Day-Lee Foods Inc. will also be hosting Major League Eating Champion, Joey Chestnut, for a meet and greet on Sunday, January 13 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Chestnut holds numerous food eating records including status as the reigning champion of Day-Lee Food’s Gyoza Dumplings challenge, eating 384 in 10 minutes. Free prizes and photo opportunities will be available at the booth.
In addition to the foodservice offerings, Day-Lee Foods products are also available under the Crazy Cuizine brand in national, local and Asian grocery stores nationwide, including Costco, BJ’s Wholesale Clubs, Albertsons, Vons, Safeway, Mitsuwa Market, Marukai, Tokyo Central, Nijiya Market, 99 Ranch Market, H-Mart and more. For more information about Day-Lee Foods products, please visit www.day-lee.com
About Day-Lee Foods Inc.
Day-Lee Foods, Inc. is one of the leading U.S. producers of high-quality meat products for the restaurant and food service industry, as well as frozen Asian foods for the consumer market. The parent company of Crazy Cuizine and Day-Lee Pride, Day-Lee Foods produces restaurant-quality dishes that offer authenticity, value and convenience. The company’s restaurant-direct portfolio offers a variety of fresh, premium foods including beef, poultry, pork, seafood and produce for fine and specialty restaurants nationwide. All Day-Lee Foods products are manufactured at the company’s state-of-the-art facility, which has earned consecutive gold standard of excellence awards in food safety and quality practices through a third-party auditor.