NEW YORK – The Meat market in Canada is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% in value terms during 2015-2020. Among all categories, the Fresh Meat (Counter) category has the highest volume share in the overall Meat market. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel. Maple Leaf and Schneiders are the leading brands in the Canadian Meat Market. Meat products with natural claims and labels are gaining popularity.
– The Meat market in Canada is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% in value terms during 2015-2020
– Canadian consumers are opting for value for money products in the Meat market
– Ambient Meat is the smallest value category in the Canadian Meat market
– Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Canadian Food market
– Maple Leaf is the leading brand in the Frozen Meat category.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Canada provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
To read the rest of the story, please go to: Reportlinker