SEATTLE (October 29, 2009) Athena Marketing International (AMI), a leading export marketing and consulting firm serving the food, beverage, and agricultural industries, has added a comprehensive set of foreign language printing tools. These printing services will further strengthen AMIs value added offering in international marketing and business development.
Peter Guyer, AMI President, states, Adding foreign language print services to our international marketing capabilities is a natural progression to our already broad range of services. Todays print technology allows us to effectively and affordably present our clients product in multiple languages quickly and efficiently, which until recently, was not feasible.
AMIs services now include the ability to accomplish a host of customized, targeted and even personalized print services. The value proposition to AMI clients is:
- Quickly determine the most effective packaging design that complies with a given foreign markets local packaging regulations.
- Realize a more affordable cost of entry by producing short run packaging specific to the target foreign markets.
- Produce foreign language POP materials, training manuals, newsletters and distributor kits in useable on-demand quantities.
- Exploit one-to-one marketing and ad campaigns in local languages targeted at a specific foreign demographic.
- Ensure brand integrity by managing print production and printed assets through a single source.
Entrusting AMI to generate foreign language packaging and printing helps avoid costly mistakes and misprints and the overproduction of materials.
Source: Athena Marketing International