Harrisburg – The Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry’s Board of Directors has added new business leaders to the board and set in place its leadership team for 2021. The elections took place at the PA Chamber’s Annual Membership Meeting, which was held on December 3. This year’s meeting was held virtually due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
“Over the past year Pennsylvania’s business community has faced tremendous challenges,” said PA Chamber President and CEO Gene Barr. “As we move out of this difficult time period, we are pleased to welcome nine new members to our Board whose unique regional and industry perspectives will provide steadfast support in our efforts toward ‘Bringing PA Back’ and lead our state’s business community into a brighter economic future.”
The following individuals were newly elected to serve on the PA Chamber board:
- Michael Colpoys, National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation
- James Hoehn, PNC Bank, Central Pennsylvania
- Brion Lieberman, Geisinger Health
- Steve Malnight, Duquesne Light Holdings
- Christina Marsh, Erie Insurance
- Eileen Petula, Bucknell University
- Courtney Snyder, Jones Day
- Terri Lee Taylor, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Kim Van Utrecht, UPS
The Board of Directors also elected the following 2021 officers: The GIANT Company President Nicholas Bertram will serve as PA Chamber Board Chair and Bank of America Merrill Lynch Senior Vice President Manuel Mar, Jr. will serve as vice chair.
“It’s an honor to be serving as chair of the PA Chamber Board of Directors alongside Gene and the entire leadership team during such a pivotal time in the Commonwealth’s history,” said Bertram.
“Pennsylvania businesses have been forever impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. And while we’re still navigating our recovery, I’m inspired by the unwavering resolve shown by businesses, community partners, local chambers, and elected officials. I know that by uniting as one with the shared purpose of propelling our economy forward, we will bring Pennsylvania back and chart its bold course for the future.”
Those who were re-elected to the board include:
- Nicholas Bertram, The GIANT Company
- Scott Briggs, Knouse Foods Cooperative, Inc.
- Scott Burns, FedEx Ground
- James Campolongo, GlaxoSmithKline
- James D’Innocenzo, Comcast NBCUniversal
- Mike Doran, Pennsylvania American Water
- Laura Haffner, Wells Fargo
- David Kleppinger, McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC
- Mark Lauriello, RETTEW Associates, Inc.
- Donald Liskay, Workers Compensation Associates, Inc.
- Marc Lucca, Aqua Pennsylvania
- Jeffrey Pasek, Cozen O’Connor
- Robert Scaer, Gannett Fleming
- Scott Wyman, FirstEnergy
- Michael Zanic, K&L Gates LLP
The PA Chamber also applauded and thanked the following board members for completing their service on the PA Chamber board:
- Carl Carlotti, National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation
- Lee DeJulius, Jones Day
- Trayce Parker, UPS
The Pennsylvania Chamber of Business and Industry is the state’s largest broad-based business association, with its statewide membership comprising businesses of all sizes and across all industry sectors. The PA Chamber is The Statewide Voice of Business™.