OCONOMOWOC, Wis. — ORBIS® Corporation, an international leader in reusable packaging, is highlighting several of its products designed for the baking industry at IBIE 2019, Booth 4857, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Sept. 8-11.
Baking industry professionals seek ways to reduce labor costs, streamline merchandising, eliminate product damage and optimize transportation of goods. At IBIE, ORBIS will feature its end-to-end reusable packaging solutions, from pallets for manufacturing to bulk containers for ingredient storage to tray/dolly systems for merchandising, to meet baking industry needs. From mass merchandisers to local bakeries, ORBIS helps bakery systems improve productivity, efficiency and the consumer experience.
The ORBIS IBIE booth will showcase:
Carts for bakery merchandising
- Designed for efficient merchandising
- Easy to handle by store personnel
- Narrow profile for aisles and doorways
MultiTank™ for bulk handling
- Efficient alternative to drums, intermediate bulk container tanks for wet and dry ingredients
- Offers 6-to-1 return ratio and saves up to 75 percent in storage space
- Innovative airtight and watertight lid design
Bakery tray and dolly systems
- Comprehensive selection to meet a variety of requirements
- Cross-stack and nest for back room and truck space savings
- Can be integrated with automated systems to prevent system downtime
- When combined with technology, enables supply chain visibility
- Keeps plants and equipment clean and minimizes wood and dust debris
- Easy to clean; Food and Drug Administration-approved material
- No hidden cavities or hollow areas for contaminants to collect
Intelligent packaging capabilities (enabling tracking and management of reusable assets)
- Improves visibility throughout the supply chain
- Reduces theft, breakage and loss
- Optimizes use of packaging assets
- Extends life of reusable transport packaging, resulting in a lower cost per trip
In addition to featuring its bakery product handling solutions, ORBIS experts will be available to provide insights and more details about the latest trends in the baking industry, including track and trace shipping solutions. ORBIS also will host two customer breakfasts to showcase its intelligent packaging capabilities.
“The baking industry has unique handling needs across its supply chain, from manufacturing to distribution to in-store merchandising,” said Raquel Serna, product manager, ORBIS Corporation. “ORBIS provides a broad array of solutions for the entire spectrum of baking professionals, allowing them to efficiently transport products and successfully deliver to consumers. We’re excited to showcase these innovative, baking-specific products at IBIE 2019.”
Visit ORBIS at IBIE 2019 Booth 4857 in the Las Vegas Convention Center to learn more or go to orbiscorporation.com.
About ORBIS Corporation
With more than 170 years of material handling expertise and 65 years of plastics innovations, ORBIS helps world-class customers move their product faster, safer and more cost-effectively with reusable totes, pallets, containers, dunnage and racks. Using a proven approach, ORBIS experts analyze customers’ systems, design a solution and execute a reusable packaging program for longer-term cost savings and sustainability. Using life-cycle assessments to compare reusable and single-use packaging, ORBIS also helps customers reduce their overall environmental impact. ORBIS is a part of Menasha Corporation, one of the oldest family-owned manufacturers in the United States. As a steward of sustainability, ORBIS is committed to a better world for future generations. Headquartered in Oconomowoc, ORBIS has more than 2,500 employees and 55 locations throughout North America and Europe. For more information, please visit www.orbiscorporation.com,www.facebook.com/ORBISCorporation, www.twitter.com/orbiscorp, https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-corporation or www.youtube.com/orbiscorp.